A business enterprise or any institution needs a logo, as it is the one thing people would remember easily and help them in identifying the organization. But, when we talk about logos, we hear people attributing qualities such as ‘good’, ‘simple’ and sometimes ‘bad’. What, then, is a good logo? What qualities does a good logo have?
As mentioned above, a logo must be something that people could remember easily and associate with us. It should appeal to them so that they would be interested in procuring our service. People invest a lot of time, money and effort in designing and bringing out their logo, but sometimes all the efforts will be in vain because the logo output wouldn’t be a one that appeals to the people. Then it would be considered as a ‘bad logo’, one which could have a drastic impact on the business of the organization.
A good logo needs to answer a few questions such as:
- Is it appropriate for your business – Your logo will be the relation builder between your business and your customers. If your logo is not appropriate to your business, then there is a high chance that its intended purpose won’t be achieved. A logo serves purely as an identification item, and it doesn’t need in it any element that you sell or offer, but it should symbolize the quality you deliver.
- Is it timeless – You can design a logo however you want. You can change its look, colour and anything, but once you create the logo, then it should be forever. In that case, always take care that you design a timeless logo keeping your future vision in mind, one that would be relevant even when your business grows. Changing your logo as you change your website will pose a huge risk as people may not like your new design.
- Is it versatile – Versatility is another feature a good and effective logo should possess. It means that the logo must be flexible enough to work on any platform or application. It should also be able to be scaled to any size, and work both in horizontal and vertical formats. So, it is best to create a logo in vector format to achieve these features.
- Does it create an immediate impact – It is a common belief that first impression always matters, yes and it does. Your logo is your first sales pitch that can woo in or shoo away potential customers. While designing a logo analyze whether it will make an impression on your targets, whether it symbolizes your product or services and reflects its power. A good and lasting impression can sure drive in customers to your business.
- Does it stand out from your competitor – Competitor analysis is an important factor when it comes to logo designing. You should analyze your competitor’s logo and how it is performing in the competitor’s business. Also make sure that you don’t follow the same logo type of your competitor. There sure is a followed colour pattern for specific business areas, but other than that, make sure that your logo is of the highest professional quality and stands out in an area of high competition.
Designing and creating a good logo would be a hard task by yourselves, but you could achieve it by hiring the professionals in logo designing, and Akuna Technologies would be so happy to assist you. Akuna Technologies is a global web solutions provider based in New South Wales, Australia and Bangalore, India. besides providing absolute solutions for e-commerce web designing and responsive site development, we also provide professional logo designing services.
At Akuna Technologies, we have a brilliant team of Graphic and Creative professionals who are laden with highly creative talents, and equipped to create logos to you that stand out and resemble the mission of your business. We have extended our services to many global clients who have experienced giant leaps in business. We can help answer all the above questions with a unique logo. We can help revolutionize your business the digital way and also the traditional way.
Visit www.akunatech.com today itself and get all your logo designing queries get answered.